Excessive Cabin Wind Noise

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

longarm

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Has anyone noticed that there is a very loud wind noise comming from the rear passanger door area? When driving above 45 mpg, it's very annoying. Dealership replaced the seal and the noise is still there. I was just at the dealership and took the service manager for a spin in my KJ. He said that there was a problem but damned if he knew how to fix it. They already moved the latch on the frame itself closer in so now the door is actually recessed a little bit. STILL wind noise. He was polite but basically inferred that I was stuck with it until DC makes a TSB or something like that. I am pissed! I want a solution. It's been this way since I bought it in July. Anyone have any suggestions?

grogiefrog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I assume your windows are closed? Mine is nice and quiet... well sealed. But I do get that loud noise with the sunroof open at that speed (which I have read others say that as well).

Love your sig by the way. (Cheers)