EVIC for Renegade 2005

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cidar

Reaction score
Hi guys!

I'm looking for a EVIC overhead console for my Renny 05, please PM me if somebody wants to sell one

Cid

cidar

Reaction score
Nop, it came only whit the lights controls, should be my first upgrade to my recent bought Renegade

Cid

04Liberty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have an 05 non-TPMS EVIC and a couple of consoles (sunroof, non-sunroof). Hell I even have an unused factory harness piece. What I don't have that you might need is the mounting bracket.

cidar

Reaction score
i'm interested on the evic no sunroof, could you give me the part number and your asked price for it ?

Cid

L

lil black liberty

If he doesn't follow through I am interested in the EVIC with no Sunroof.. I can get said bracket for $20 @ my dealership... Does this come with the pig tail connector if not I can get one..

04Liberty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
$120 shipped, which will include 56010520AD EVIC, console and pigtail p/n 5183472AA.

L

lil black liberty

$120 shipped, which will include 56010520AD EVIC, console and pigtail p/n 5183472AA.

Damn man... how long is that pigtail?? Is it the whole length of the required wiring or not?? If it is let me get back to you on that..

04Liberty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Damn man... how long is that pigtail?? Is it the whole length of the required wiring or not?? If it is let me get back to you on that..
It definitely isn't long enough, looks to 3' at most (probably less, it's still in the package) and you would still need lengths of wire to tie it in to the harness. Nice things is it comes with the proper connector.
Would the console and pigtail work for this evic?
56042271AB
Any console and the proper pigtail/connector will allow the correct EVIC or OTIS to fit.

04Liberty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I will when I get home, I also have some other EVIC/OTIS modules and consoles. Will post more info when I get home.

04Liberty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This is the pigtail
picture.php

Also have VC52452DGWF (EVIC), 56042754AJ (EVIC) and 56045573AF (OTIS) modules, plus a few consoles.

Last edited:
L

lil black liberty

what kind of piggy tail is that? The one I am used to seeing looks like one from a computer black end with red yellow and yadda..

04Liberty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
what kind of piggy tail is that? The one I am used to seeing looks like one from a computer black end with red yellow and yadda..
The ones you are used to are from production harness pieces. This one is designed for retrofitting.