Electrical Problems

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Marlon_JB2

Kombat Edition Jeep
Reaction score
i suck at electrical stuff. ill be home on wednesday and ill see whats up with this thing. i cant stand driving my moms car anyway. do you know how hard it is to get college girls in a metallic sky blue pacifica?
A few guys on my campus drive Pacificas. Wonder if they have any trouble, lol.

Then again, Michigan girls are gullible anyway. As long as it runs, they fall all over you. :p

Reaction score
girls love my jeep. i've had girls i dont know come up wanting a ride. especially with the added hella's and the sound system, its incredibly easy. the pacifica is an over glorified town and country

Reaction score
o and the busted foglight wires touched and shorted out the fuse. my guy at chrysler had it fixed in less than 10 minutes for $20. which is the cost of a fog light from chrysler. and the other damage was quoted at $229 but it should be about $100 now. the quote was so high because they didnt know what was wrong witht he fogs. 6 fender clips 5 plastic rivets and a new slash shield is what i need

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.