East Coast Safari 2010 - October 1-3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

yellocoyote

Administrator
Reaction score
Sure it would... there are a lot of trails at that place that you could do in 2wd. How do you know till you try? ;)

mag03kj

Banned
Reaction score
lol True True...but im talking about other ppl. Some ppl hate 2wds and would not let them wheel with them bc a 2wd will slow them down. So thats kinda what i ment but ya if nobody had a problem with me being 2wd. Id go in a skinny min.

yellocoyote

Administrator
Reaction score
We've always had a really good group of people go to this event... there's always someone to spot you around obstacles, or give you a pull if needed. Just let people know ahead of time what your capabilities are... and we'll work with it. :D

mag03kj

Banned
Reaction score
Lol well...im thinking about going. I know for sure that ill be going to be Mtns this year so i may just put it all in one!

yellocoyote

Administrator
Reaction score
13 hours 16 mins. You're getting farther away YC!!!

I gotta drive 9.5 hours to get there... but I've been to every one of the events that have been held there. Tells you how much I think it's worth it. ;)

13 hours, you say? Totally drivable in 1 day. :D

I'll try and save some money for it and try and go.
Sounds like its a blast from what I've read from the last ECS.

It is, and you should. Everyone should go if they can.

Latest posts

Members online