East Coast Safari 2010 - October 1-3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

yellocoyote

Administrator
Reaction score
I'd have no issues wheeling with them... It'd be cool to wheel with people without the ego's... from the KJ crowd or otherwise.

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Signed up over there to talk shit.

Turns out they're pretty cool guys :)

I have been PMing a couple of them back and forth since they first came on LOST, yep they are OK.

I never got into their trash talk over on their site and would never down another forum or its members likes been down over there.

Yes Jayme its cool to wheel with others, have been doing it for 30 plus years, have no problem with it at all. Always good to see how others wheel and how their rigs do. It was a side joke ;)

OneOneNiner

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I never got into their trash talk over on their site and would never down another forum or its members likes been down over there.

<spits brewski on screen>

Tom,you're such a retarted *****.

or was that me?or Budke?kopkrab.gif

:D

yellocoyote

Administrator
Reaction score
It's the eastern half of the USA, yes?

LOST Jeep Safari is always in Colorado/Utah-ish area... thus 'west coast'.

;)

TruLiberty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Jeh is going? that means I dont have to CaraJeep of one from VA. I think that I'm going as well...If i have a license lol. I'm planning on it but may back out the week of. Sounds awesome. BUDKE YOU SHOULD GO, ILL GET YOU DRUNK!

TruLiberty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
If anyone cares to share costs for a cabin lemme know. I'll definitely be there if so. I promise to not be that obnoxious poke.gif.

Powerman AND jeh are going! sweet! 3 Carajeep from VA! I *might* do a cabin with you bro but I might just want to pitch a tent(dont get dirty on me)...Love me some real camping.

Powerman04

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Aha, it's not that I don't like camping, I just don't feel like learning how to all over again and buying a tent and stuff. I'd rather focus on wheeling my ass off!drive.gif

And hey i'm down for saturday. If I remember right it said to show up between 8-9am?

TruLiberty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
44 bucks(per truck or per person in truck) for 3 days wheeling, plus 16 bucks a night(32 bucks) camping, I might bring my dad... and 4 tanks of gas(assumed).... 276 bucks for a 3 day vacation of wheeling. 308 for an extra 2 days of camping for relaxing purposes.

TruLiberty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Aha, it's not that I don't like camping, I just don't feel like learning how to all over again and buying a tent and stuff. I'd rather focus on wheeling my ass off!drive.gif

And hey i'm down for saturday. If I remember right it said to show up between 8-9am?

yeah thats fine bro. cool!

Powerman04

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Epic. Back on track here, I'll probably still get the cabin. I know I can at least get another person to ride down with me which splits it to $50. All offers to bunk in are welcome. (Cheers)

yellocoyote

Administrator
Reaction score
We start officially wheeling on Friday... but people show up between Friday morning and Saturday morning. Get there whenever you can! :D

We'll be there at the crack of @$$ on Friday morning - we leave after work on Thursday and drive down... getting in around 3am.

TruLiberty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Called my dad, he's down, REALLY hoping my license isn't suspended by then. that will prolly be prime time for my license TO BE suspended lol. (court is sept 17th that will decide that)

TruLiberty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We start officially wheeling on Friday... but people show up between Friday morning and Saturday morning. Get there whenever you can! :D

We'll be there at the crack of @$$ on Friday morning - we leave after work on Thursday and drive down... getting in around 3am.

I'll prolly be coming down thursday and leaving monday, 2 extra evenings of camping.

Powerman04

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Psh who needs sleep. I do like the idea of driving down after work on thursday. It'll be good to visit TN again. Home state ftw!

yellocoyote

Administrator
Reaction score
Revised list - 6/30/10

1. yodetj02+1, camping
2. yellocoyote/ihatemybike, camping
3. jhblackwell + ?(2?), camping
4. meduncan, camping
5. KJ Willy Camping
6. bugnout - camping
7. dgeist - camping or bunkhouse
8. 1996xj - camping
9. OneOneNiner,camping
10. Fulltimer: camping
11. Mag03kj (+1maybe)
12. curt7088+1 (maybe on the plus one)-camping
13. jeh200284 (JKJC member)
14. Cobolt-60, camping
15. Truliberty +1/ Camping
16. Powerman04, camping
Over 9000. ThunderbirdJunkie bunking w/Incommando

Possibly:
0. moose+2, camping
1. JL Rockies
2. Quicksilversurf, camping
3. Xx_Flip_xX +1, camping
4. VoodooMann, +1, +3 dogs, camping
5. teckman02 camping maybe +1
6. Incommando bunkhouse. willing to sublet.
7. Daspes's KJ & JK (wife and I, + 3 spawn), Bunkhouse or camping.
8. STINGN +1, Camping
9. KJWildman
10. audiboy86 (waiting on lift)

Last edited:

Midgear

Reaction score
Total Travel Estimate: 11 hours 47 minutes / 764.72 miles

Fuel Cost: $132.88 at 15 MPG

I'd have to fill up 3-4 times on the way there lol.. I really need to figure out what the hell is up with my fuel consumption.

what kinda trails are these? would a sagging liberty be able to make it?