Driver Side Wind Noise

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ajaiello85

Reaction score
Happy New Year Everyone-

Just a quick question here about some cabin noise I have. Around 65mph+ I get leeking wind noise from the top of the driver side front window. Would this be something I could fix by adjusting the door striker plate (from what i've read its simply tightening a bolt). Or would I need to have the seal replaced? Thanks in advance for any info guys. Have a great day!

NJallDAY

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Can you feel a draft? Its most likely the weather striping between the door and cab. Im constantly locking my keys in the ignition and have pull the door back a little bit and slide something in to hit the lock switch in turn opening the gap between the weather strip and the door....

ajaiello85

Reaction score
Ya. I can feel a slight draft. Guess ill start with the weather stripping. Is it something that the stealership has to replace? Or can I purchase it and do it myself?

NJallDAY

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Im pretty sure you can do it yourself. Ive never had to do it on my jeep bu i have on other vehicles. It usually just fits on over a little piece of the body.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.