Driver Side Running Lights not Illuminating

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Homeward_Bound

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
As the title states, the driver side park lamp circuit is not energizing. This all started after I reinstalled the everything from the radiator change. So far I have swapped the Driver and Passenger fuses, bulbs, and sockets and all work on the passenger side to rule those out. When I have the headlights on, the driver side turn circuit hyper flashes. When I remove the driver side fuse, hyper flash ceases. Took off the positive battery terminal for 30 min and no change. What could I be overlooking?

Homeward_Bound

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
There is power to the park lamp circuit. The white halo is lit. So I checked the grounds. There is good continuity with an oddity, the ground is going through cavity 2 not 1. No continuity through cavity 1 which is supposed to be the ground. I didn't touch anything with the electric so I'm at a loss into what it could be. Ran out of daylight to continue and to check against the passenger side. Hopefully better results tomorrow.

Attachments

• 19.4.jpg
    19.4.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 5