Door panel switches

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

LibertyTC

Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forums Nascar-ta,
Ya unfortunately after 2002 the doors are totally dark, locks do not light up including the mirror section on door.
The only two that have lit bottom lines in green are : two of the 4, center console, window down switches.
Can't remember if the two facing for the rear passengers/ windows are also lit.
Unfortunately the Jeep Liberty-KJ is sparse when it comes to lighting, they cheaped out.
I hated not having lights for the front and rear floor mats as well so installed some "puddle lights" in Led's. And under the hood LED's.
I have considered installing light into drivers door to illuminate switches in ring and door handles, but am going to wait until I have to pull the door panels, and change into heated mirrors at the same time.
Here is what the Jeep should look like when you open the doors...
My Rocky Mountain sure needed some lighting...and still does in many areas.
36911[/ATTACH]"]
You must be registered for see images attach

Attachments

• FloorMatsLEDs.jpg
    FloorMatsLEDs.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

Nascar-ta

Reaction score
I will probabble do the same. I will have to check if the 02 switches are interchangeable with the 04 switches. If not I will buy that lighting wire to add around the switch pods.

Latest posts

Members online