Does your Jeep's...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Uncle Krusty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't know what the book time is on a rear window regulator, but I just had mine done again, and I wasn't there more than 45 minutes. That's from drop off until drive away... Maybe the're getting that good at replacing them due to the practice they get on mine.

Now, it didn't cost me a thing as it had been replaced in April, and they covered it.

BTW, I've had this window (driver's side rear) replaced at least 6 times (pasenger's side rear once). Failure intervals have been aywhere from 3 months to just over a year. This last one, I can guarantee the window hadn't been up/down more that twice since the last replacement. I'm surprised they actually bother to put the inner door trim back on...

I did request the "broken" regulator this time, and will be ordering the Stieger kit for it. Next time, I'll fix it myself - for good.