Detailing

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

desertkj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone ever heard of the company "Griot's Garage"? www.griotsgarage.com The people who have been paying me to detail their cars gave me a catalog for their stuff (job security?). It seems a little pricey and most of their stuff is their own brand. I was wondering if anyone has worked with it.

JeepJeepster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yup, ive heard people talk about it. I do not have any experience with the stuff though. You could post it at Autopia.org to see if the stuff is worth it. O:)

desertkj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
jeepjeepster said:
Yup, ive heard people talk about it. I do not have any experience with the stuff though. You could post it at Autopia.org to see if the stuff is worth it. O:)

Whats autopia.org?

desertkj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm azenthusiast. I've got a few threads goin now. Thanks for that website. It's very cool.

especko

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Griots garage is just another product company like Meguiars. They have been around for a while, but like you said some of there stuff is pretty pricey, thats why a lot of people tend to go for other brands. There is a detailing thread going in this forum that can be used to ask any other questions that might come up.

alpnst

Reaction score
I have been using Griot's stuff for 8 years and will never use anything else. Once I ran out of Best Of Show Wax and had to go buy meguiars stuff. It sucked in comparison. Griot's may be a little pricey, but once you use it you will see it is worth it. If you buy the gallon size you will save a little money. If you don't believe me, come to Nashville and I will show you my cars in person.