Detailing/Detailed.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
especko said:
personally for the interior of my jeep i use meguiar's hyper dressing

Are you using that everywhere or just the dash?

As far as the leather seats I've been using Megulars One Step Leather Care (it cleans and conditions in one step) and it does a good job. But if there's anything better I'd like to know.

I like my interior real clean - It is the outside of my Jeep that looks like hell, but the dirt hides the trail rash.

Where's Bennett??? We need a seperate detailing section like Jeepster suggested. Maby then we could even break it down between inside and outside??? I originally had trouble finding this thread.

Dave

JeepJeepster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dave said:
especko said:
personally for the interior of my jeep i use meguiar's hyper dressing

Are you using that everywhere or just the dash?

Where's Bennett??? We need a seperate detailing section like Jeepster suggested. Maby then we could even break it down between inside and outside??? I originally had trouble finding this thread.

Dave

ha! Theres an idea! A detailing section! \:D/

I use Meguiars Natural Shine Dash and rubber protectant on the dash. It gives a nice matte finish but if you put it on in two layers, it will give you a high gloss finish. O:)

Dave, you can use the Meguiars Hyper dessing on just about every part of plastic there is. Many people use it under the hood, in fender wells, on the inside, it has many uses. Its also a concentrate, so you can dilute it to many different ratios depending on the shine you like. I personally use Meguiars All Season Dressing on the engine, fender wells, and any exterior plastic since it holds up better to rain and such. The only thing with ASD, its not a concentrate, but alittle still goes along way. O:)

This is an awesome site to order any Meguiars products from since you can order samples. That way you can try out the Detailer line of Meguiars without getting the gallon size. Most of the products come in 32oz spray bottles. O:)

http://www.autodetailingsolutions.com/

Here is the detailer line of products.

http://www.autodetailingsolutions.com/Meguiar's%20Detailer%20Line%20Prices.htm

One thing Ive always wondered, and you may be able to answer this especko, when you order the 32oz sample of Hyper Dressing, since its a concentrate, does it come diluted already? Or do you get a full bottle of concentrate which means you would need to dilute it? I would rather get the full bottle of concentrate. That way you would be getting more bang for the buck since you could dilute it. \:D/

especko

Full Access Member
Reaction score
jeepjeepster said:
One thing Ive always wondered, and you may be able to answer this especko, when you order the 32oz sample of Hyper Dressing, since its a concentrate, does it come diluted already? Or do you get a full bottle of concentrate which means you would need to dilute it? I would rather get the full bottle of concentrate. That way you would be getting more bang for the buck since you could dilute it. \:D/

I can answer that. According to that site the stuff they send is concentrated, which means you need to mix it. You should be able to tell by looking at it anyway, the concentrated hyper dressing is very thick looking.

On a side note, thats the website that i just ordered a bunch of stuff from, i ordered a bottle of #85, a gallon each of hyper dressing, ADS, SD, and Last touch. And i ordered a few pads as well. spent almost 150, but i got a free meguiars bag also.

As far as the detailing section, i had a detailing thread going, but its probably long gone now, i would love a detailing section also.

JeepJeepster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got some pics today since the sun decided to come out. Watch out for kitty, his random and pops up in some pics. \:D/

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
jeepjeepster said:
I got some pics today since the sun decided to come out. Watch out for kitty, his random and pops up in some pics. \:D/

Now we need a JEEP **** SECTION..........................I LIKE IT.

Dave

especko

Full Access Member
Reaction score
lookin good, i will take some pictures of mine this weekend since it will be warm enough to finally clean it, and i will have my new products in.

JIMMY JEEP

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Holy ******** tuesday, jeepjeepster you are my detailing god,i like to keep my cars clean and find it relaxing to do,but you take it to a new level. In order to better your cleaning regime i'm gonna strip my jeep down to individual parts shot blast everything have the parts gold plated and stored in glass jars...

Last edited: