destroyed key

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Drillbit

Reaction score
well it happens that my wife's key got crushed while closing the door. I really don't want to go to the stealership and buy a whole new one (and spare) any idea where I can get a new setup then have it programed?

Drillbit

Reaction score
been looin for one on there all I can seem to find are the shells. I need the innerds an all. Rather annoying really.

gr8stdane

Reaction score
Most dealers will only program the key if you buy it from them. If you find out otherwise let us know.

jake1234

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well it happens that my wife's key got crushed while closing the door. I really don't want to go to the stealership and buy a whole new one (and spare) any idea where I can get a new setup then have it programed?

what key is it...the one with the remote or the regular one? if its the remote one they sell key "shells" online, its just the plastic head and a blade, no circuit board tho or innards. if only the plastic broke u can have a locksmith cut the key shell and u can transfer the circuit board yourself.

Drillbit

Reaction score
yeah it was the circut board and the shell that got crushed. ended up up having to buy one off the stealership so after $218 later back on the road. Thanks for tho yall, we tried.

fallstiger75

Reaction score
my local Ace hardware does programmable keys..but I'm in mass..I just saw the sign at the store entance, never tried their key

Members online