Decent Fitting Floormats?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Robsama

Full Access Member
Reaction score
What about these?

http://www.jeepworld.com/accessories/liberty/slushmats.htm

BTW - I'll let you know in a day or two. Today is my birthday and I'll be unwrapping these tonight.

There are some mats out there that are actually more like tubs than mats. A bit on the expensive size but they look like they'd be worth it. And it looks like there is no way for these to slip around.

http://www.weathertech.com/ (Floorliner DigitalFit model)

LibertyFever

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Nice stuff guys, thanks for the links. I'll go looking for my VISA card and see about ordering some up before the winter weather hits us.

Atrus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I love the Husky mats that I have for front and rear. They are a soft plastic, but work really well. I have them for the front and back, ordered from Cabelas.

boebr1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ya, i gotta wait for a while before i order some up, planning on full set, including rear cargo area.

Boiler

Reaction score
I've seen lots of threads on this at LOST and I believe here as well. Might try searching weathertech and husky liners to get lots and lots of opinions.

I think the general thought is that husky liners or weathertechs both make fine additions to any vehicle and work & look great. As for me, I got the husky's since they were considerably cheaper and I really love them.

I'd skip the slushmats. They are better than normal mats but nothing like the liners in usefulness.

Luke

Interloper
Reaction score
I'd skip the slushmats. They are better than normal mats but nothing like the liners in usefulness.

I have the mopar slush mats , they are OK .. but ya .. not as capable as the others you can tell just by looking at them. I got them used for 50 bucks though so they win ...:D

Robsama

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'd agree with the aforementioned liners. I got my slush mats in and they look great but I can already see where there will be issues. I'm going to have to be careful not to kill my carpet this winter and hope I can dig up the funds for the liners before next winter. I'll still use the slush mats in the summer as they will work great on dirt/mud.

jetladams

Reaction score
What about these?

http://www.jeepworld.com/accessories/liberty/slushmats.htm

BTW - I'll let you know in a day or two. Today is my birthday and I'll be unwrapping these tonight.

There are some mats out there that are actually more like tubs than mats. A bit on the expensive size but they look like they'd be worth it. And it looks like there is no way for these to slip around.

http://www.weathertech.com/ (Floorliner DigitalFit model)

i bought these slush mats and they seem to work fine. the back ones don't fit real good, but i have towels down under them.

Jack H

Reaction score
they had all weather floor mats that just out of luck fit just fine in the front and back of my jeep at my local walmart

mag03kj

Banned
Reaction score
i got a cheap 20 pair from wally world and they get the job done..no need to go all out when they all do the samething

RageOfFury

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I went for the WeatherTech floor liners. Very impressed so far. They fit like a glove and look great too!