Deals you got on an 07?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mick

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know there are a few around here moving to the new Wranglers. I spent a few hours haggling over a 2dr Rubicon. I knew I probably wasn't going to get it but it never hurts. What kinds of deal are y'all getting, on the 07 Wranglers, and on your trade-ins.

Mick

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm still working the deal. My Affiliated Rewards discount is giving me $2,677 off the Rubicon. I've got them up to $10,800 on trade for the KJ. The Rubicon is black with a hardtop, but they also have a sweet green Sahara with a khaki hardtop that I really like, it's $2k less. My thing right now is, I'm going to get the same discount on an '08, so they are going to have to do more to get me to buy an '07.

yoda13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm still working the deal. My Affiliated Rewards discount is giving me $2,677 off the Rubicon. I've got them up to $10,800 on trade for the KJ. The Rubicon is black with a hardtop, but they also have a sweet green Sahara with a khaki hardtop that I really like, it's $2k less. My thing right now is, I'm going to get the same discount on an '08, so they are going to have to do more to get me to buy an '07.

they may not want to do more because if you buy don't buy it someone else likely will...Rubicons around here are still going for 3500 bux above sticker...that is what the dealers are asking and getting for them...its crazy...but hey, I guess its supply and demand...

Moun10eer

Reaction score
I basically paid sticker for Unlimited Rubicon.

Actually, I was going to order one when i went to the dealer in April. I heard/read everywhere that people are waiting for 4~6 months at least for Unlimited Rubicon. When I got there, I couldn't believe my eyes! There was an Unlimited Rubicon right there sitting in the lot! The color, option etc. the exact model/option that I wanted. There was other guy who was interested in getting the JK - he got there before me. I really wanted one... wanted to enjoy the summer with JK and didn't want to wait for 6 months (or more). So, I basically cut the guy off and snatched it right away. I'm sure that the sales guy knew that I really wanted one as soon as saw me... it must have been one of the easiest sale he made.

I have no regret paying sticker price. I got to enjoy the entire summer with JK... top off and doors off or with half tube doors! Besides, I'm not good at waiting at all. It really worth it for me.

It seems that many people who oredered Unlimited Rubicon around April are still waiting (now '08 model). If I missed that chance, I would probably still waiting for one. Unlimited X and Sahara are easier to find but Rubicon is really hard to get right now.

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

yoda13

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Did you get one?

Joe W

Reaction score
I basicly got hosed but what can I say, It was love at first site...Paid full sticker price for our 08" Wrangler X but it is so sweet !!!!!.....Rescue Green,power windows & locks,cruise,Sirius,heavy duty suspension & those big ass 17 inch wheels & tires....First they tried to lowball me with $800 for wifey"s 99 cavalier (should have wrote "screw me" in sharpie on my forehead) but they gave me the $2000 book value for it and we"ve never looked back....This is my wifes jeep and I have an 07 Lib that I also picked up this year,,,I know,2 new cars in 1 year but hey, my truck was 12 years old & her cav was 8 and with the way the world is going,I wasn't going to wait until I was an old man to have nice Jeeps.......The next day at work,I told the guys how I got ***** at the dealers and further stated that I should have had my wife insert her rolling pin into a certain part of my body and then it wouldn't have hurt so much at the dealers...HAAHAAHAA!!!!!!!.....Take Care,JoeW