DC financial results

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

fujitsubo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Just read in a magaine that Daimler Chrysler posted its first-quarter financial results loss and they are operating on a profit of $814 milliion US, unlike last years $2 billion dollars worth. Seems the Mercedes division of Chrysler dropped 7% in sales and Chrysler increased theirs by 5% due to an increase in the Asian market. Go figure. (Aeh) Furthermore, the Carivan and the Durango is doing strong sales for the company.

Just my two bits here.

Rob

gsbrockman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
grogiefrog said:
Dump the Germans. (bump)
Couldn't agree more.......if DC starts "force-feeding" their MB diesel engines onto the RAM 2500 & 3500 markets after their contract is up with Cummins in 2010, there will be lots of chaos, panic & disorder in their strong light truck sales market. Cummins & Dodge have a great business relationship and I expect them to renew after 2010. DC has already started off on the WRONG foot in the RAM 2500 & 3500 market with regards to the 6-speed manual...they previously used the NV5600 (99.5% indestructible) and now have switched over to a MB G56 (it's rated at less input power than what the Cummins cranks out) and it is also a dual-mass flywheel design. Glad I bought my '03 RAM 2500...no cat, no 3rd pilot injection event, and I have the NV5600.
Greg
You must be registered for see images