Daytime Driving lights in an 04' ?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Tim C

Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone here had info on Daytime running lights on a 2004 Liberty Sport. I noticed that there is an open area on my fusebox that is for daytime running lights. It looks as if all I need is a relay or something to plug into it. If I do this will I have them??? Any ideas appreciated.

VTNomad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
DRL

I'm sure it would be something simple like that. Don't some states, and all of Canada require DRL's?

dnm45227

Reaction score
I kinda remember this being tossed around before. I think it comes down to adding some electrical stuff and having the dealer re-program the onboard computer to set it to a country that requires DRL's (ie Canada).

fujitsubo

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yes, Canada does require all newer vehicles to have DRL's. I like it but i think it just wastes the lightbulb.

fuji

n3qik

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I like them to, I hook up some LED amble lights. So no wasting of bulbs for me. I see too many people driving at dust/dawn w/o their lights on. Almost don't see them til they are right up on you. Also, in PA, you must have your lights on when in a construction zone now, DRL will kept you legal if you forget.

Latest posts

Members online