Daystar 9115 kit, discontinued?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Spidey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I ordered the Daystar complete kit through 4wheelparts.com(at a local store of theirs) and first, they ordered the wrong kit(9117), when I noticed this I had them correct it to the 9115 kit since they're all the same price, anywho, nearly a month later my stuff finally shows up and it's STILL the wrong kit, the 9116 kit showed up - lacking all the poly parts basically, and no bumpstops, etc. I kind of overlooked that when I picked it up cus I was just happy to finally get it, but I did notice on the way home the box said 9116. I would obviously like the complete kit with bumpstops and all, considering there is no price difference, but maybe it is discontinued, does anybody know? I'd hate to have to exchange this stuff and wait another month, but I guess if I have to...

Spidey

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Well that ***** :( And it was confirmed with a call to Daystar today via 4wheelparts, that the 9115 kit is 'discontinued' now, ugh. Guess I'll just order the Teraflex bumpstops and not worry about the other stuff.