Dang. Transfer case Leak

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
Where do you dump the fluid? Just drizzle it over the blinker stalk? :D Seriously.

Signcutter21

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dang Blu, good find. We should put that in the How To section. Would be very helpful. I knew I missed something in my 90K service last week. Dang. Think i'll be able to hold out until at least 100K? They still blink pretty fast. My buddies Prelude's was low and he ended up getting a ticket from Highway Patrol. :)

Back on topic, yeah those bolts were about to cause a major problem. I'm glad you got it all fixed up. I notice recently that I was missing one of the bolts and was going to post if anybody else had a problem with them coming loose or if maybe it wasn't put on during the build. The other 7 were very tight, however a bit ground mangled. Guess I'll have to call the dealership to get a new one.

later, mike

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
About bilnker, I have no problem with it blinking slow or fast, but is there a way to make the damn thing quieter? I hate the tick tick tick tick noise, and I always turn the blinker off if I get stuck on the light or if I am on the line to turn. It is ticking in my brain.

Latest posts

Members online