CQUENCE Motorsports Jeep Brake Rotors/Pads Group Buy

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chrispitude

Reaction score
Hi folks,

The front rotors on my Liberty CRD need replaced, so I've been shopping around for slotted rotors. I came across Cquence Motorsports rotors:

http://www.cquence.net/index.php

On the left side, if you click on "Brake Rotors" then "Jeep" then your model, you will see applications for our vehicles. Rotors are available in several different crossdrilled/slotted configurations, in two optional finishes (they come standard with a zinc-plated finish). I have contacted the vendor and they have agreed to set up a group buy for Liberty and Grand Cherokee owners. The prices are as follows:

front PAIR - 85.00
front and rear PAIRS - 175.00
ceramic brake pads, front and rear - 90.00

Shipping is flat rate based on your location. If you buy more, shipping is a better deal:

shipping to west coast - 25.00
shipping to central - 35.00
shipping to east coast - 50.00

Here's how the group buy will work. We need ten buyers at a minimum, so I'll post on a few forums to get visibility. If you are interested, send me a personal check made out to "CQUENCE Motorsports" with a list of what you want and I'll hold onto it until the end of July. If we have ten buyers by the end of July, we're good to go and I'll send everything in to Cquence to process your orders. If not, I'll send your check back to you or shred it at your request.

If interested, email me at "chrispitude (at) gmail.com" and I'll respond with my address so you can send the item list and check. If you have questions about the products or about which shipping zone you fall in, please contact Cquence directly as I am not associated with them and probably can't answer your questions.

You must be registered for see images attach

- Chris

chrispitude

Reaction score
Thanks admins! This is gentler treatment than http://www.jeepforum.com/ which deleted my post because I'm not a paying "vendor". I'm not a vendor - I'm just a regular guy trying to help out my fellow Jeep enthusiast.

- Chris

chrispitude

Reaction score
Hi folks!

July is almost over. To let everyone know, I have not received any emails yet so unless there is a last minute rush of interest, this group buy is likely to fall through.

- Chris

Latest posts

Members online