Consumer Reports

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Markus

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm still on my Sony laptop,almost 5 years old and zero issues,gave my original PS2 to my niece about 3 years ago and it's still going strong(bought in '98),my sony digital camera I've had for 5 years still works great(don't need anything fancy and it cost me $100 back then),and my PS3 is still working like a champ(had for almost 2 years now,mainly used as a blueray player).Never really had any issue with sony products.My XBox 360 is also doing great(have had for 3 years,no red ring of death),lots of Halo play time on it also(and FalloutIII).

Awesome. They do sell some products that just keep on going.

The faults with some of their products is almost a must. I mean, what DOESN'T sony sell?

You can't have products in every single line of electronics and not encounter a few dings.

On another note, i've always been a sony digital camera guy, despite their reluctance to use the secure digital memory type, and I broke my nice w170 about a week ago.

Loved that camera, awesome pictures, good battery life...small...

Dirt in the lenses = dead :(

tjkj2002

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Awesome. They do sell some products that just keep on going.

The faults with some of their products is almost a must. I mean, what DOESN'T sony sell?

You can't have products in every single line of electronics and not encounter a few dings.
Yep just like any mass produced product there will be good ones and bad ones.