Code readers.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ltd02

Comfortably numb
KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have a couple but typically just use my cheapo Actron pocket scan. I have an OTC 9450 that works well for some live data but still usually use the pocketscan for codes.

GunnerSchenck

Full Access Member
Reaction score
For my code reader, I just use a Craftsman OBDII/ABS code reader.. works like a charm, and has software for a diagnostic database to help you understand the codes and find the problem..
For my scan tool... I give my buddy a 6 pack and use his snap on one :happy175:

drowssap

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a decent actron but I am ordering an Ultra gauge. Not only does it check and clear codes but provides other VERY useful information as well.

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am using an Innova 3100. I have used it on several different vehicles and it seems to work ok for my occasional non-professional use.

Dave

Leeann

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I keep an Actron U-Scan in the Jeep (won it, actually). I have a Tech 2 in my Astro. I keep a cheap tablet with an ELM device for Torque Pro.

Boomhawr

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lot of them do JUST the engine (check engine light). What are some good ones that read ALL codes? ******, engine, ABS......

HerronScott

Full Access Member
Reaction score

rjkj2005

Full Access Member
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach

Got it from Advance auto. Used trt41 for $40 off plus I had a $20 off speed perks coupon. Cost me a little over $40 I believe. Works great. Love the fact I can monitor while in front of the Jeep with the hood up.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

04Liberty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
DRBIII

You must be registered for see images