Clear/Smoke Parking Lights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

New Liberty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

If all goes well, I will have an 04 Jeep Liberty by the end of the week.:)

One of the first things that I would like to do is replace the factory parking lights with a set of clear or smoke ones.

I have seen old threads related to this, but nothing very recent.

Does anyone know of any reputable sources for finding these? A Canadian source is prefered, but they could be out of the US too.

Looking forward to getting to know everyone, and enjoying my Jeep.

New Liberty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Thanks Ryan!

I'm from Ottawa.

Trying to avoid e-bay, but it looks like that may be my only option.

kj924

Administrator
Reaction score
Welcome. I lived in Ottawa last year...Nepean:D

Anyways, I bought my clear corners off of ebay...$20+shipping...and they came with the 4 bulbs you will need.

Clyde Frog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Click

I bought both my corners and the stealth bulbs off eBay - I believe both sellers are out of California, though. Just be prepared to file down one of the corners as a lot of people have found (including myself) that one of the lights usually doesn't match up precisely.

I opted for the stealth bulbs but for the smaller outside bulbs (I believe it's 914 - can't remember but it's in my video) I just put in amber ones and it looks fine.

First receipt is for the bulbs and the second is for the new light housing. That includes shipping. Some people spent less than me, some spent more but I was happy to stay under $40 for a mod that I badly wanted to do. Installation took 15 minutes, if that.

Attachments

• chromebulbreceipt.jpg
    chromebulbreceipt.jpg
    48.1 KB · Views: 15
  • lighthousingreceipt.jpg
    lighthousingreceipt.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:

twack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I went a different route and i tinted the stock orange lights with a can of night shades. looks awesome

New Liberty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I did the corners and tail-lights on another truck. Looks great, but I think I am going a different route this time. Cops have giving me issues with the night shade in the past too.

kj924

Administrator
Reaction score
I did the corners and tail-lights on another truck. Looks great, but I think I am going a different route this time. Cops have giving me issues with the night shade in the past too.

Do you know if there are fogs on the rig you are getting....if so...then having the clear corners just completes the look of the front end with the headlights fog lights and corner markers all in a clear lense.

autoboy454

Full Access Member
Reaction score
this thread is bad, making me want to order some clear corners. Never did like the amber on the front of my Blue KJ...

Clyde Frog

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here's the links I used for the bulbs/housing for my 03 Renny but like I said be warned that you may need to alter the bulb slots for one of the housing units. Mine didn't match up like the originals so I had to file down the holes to allow the bulbs socket to twist into place.

Housing units for 2002, 2003, 2004

Stealth Bulbs 3157

3157s are the main bulbs in the center of the light. You'll also need to convert the two smaller outside bulbs which I believe are 914s because both stock bulbs are clear. Amber bulbs are 914NA - couldn't find them online but my local Autozone had them in stock.

Latest posts

Members online