Clear Front Turn Signals ebay, avoid "Freestylemotorsports"

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

csukoh78

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey guys,

Just a word, avoid the ebay seller "Freestylemotorsports" He is one of the only ebay sellers of the clear lenses that I have seen. I've just had dealings with this guy, and he's a jerk and goes back on his word:mad:, he overcharges for shipping, and is pretty much a jerk. Terrible person, beware and don't give him your money.

There are many more honorable and polite sellers of the lenses for our libs out there. Just some advice for my fellows

Last edited:

tan's2002kjlimited

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Got mine on Ebay from "attractspeed".
Passenger side keyholes didn't quite line up properly to
allow bulb assemby to fit back in place, but a little bit of "gentle persuasion"
and a little crackling sound and it cleared. Running the clear bulbs too. I'm a rebel. LOL
I guess if it isn't "Genuine Mopar" you get what you pay for.
These seem to be a very hard to find item, too. Good luck.

Last edited:

JeepJeepster

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I got mine from a guy on LOST that had bought them from ebay.. Mine fit perfect and look exactly like the OEM parklights.

There are good lights on there.. :)

thecause17

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Mine came from a seller called "powerimport" and they were a perfect fit. One of them did leak a littile and required some extra sealing, as is the case a lot with aftermarker lights like that...but they shipped fast. I checked to see if they still had lights for liberties and they don't look to have them listed currently though.

teazingweezer

Reaction score
I also got mine from attractspeed. It was a very good transaction all around, but I had the same problem that tan's2002kjlimited, but I got it to work.

csukoh78

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hmmm...it kind of stinks because I dont see too many on there....and I can't find a Non-eBay seller of these anywhere!

csukoh78

Full Access Member
Reaction score
AHHH!

He is the only one that sells clear corners on eBay!!! But he's a jerk!

I really want these, but I can't see myself giving him a dime. SURELY someone knows where you can get clear corners outside of ebay, or at very least from another seller!!!!!
You must be registered for see images