Chrome Tow Hooks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rauder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anyome have a set of front chrome tow hooks for a 05 Liberty that they are looking to sell?

tjkj2002

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry no chrome tow hooks for a KJ,you need to buy the regular black ones and then have them chromed.Not a good choice though since it will triple the cost of the hooks and it will be damaged when used.

"Chrome doesn't get you home"

Rauder

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Sorry no chrome tow hooks for a KJ,you need to buy the regular black ones and then have them chromed.Not a good choice though since it will triple the cost of the hooks and it will be damaged when used.

Thanks Guys...I didn't know they did not come in chrome. Do I need to cut my bumper to install these hooks? I have a 05 Libby.

jeepkj02

Full Access Member
Reaction score

Most people that have chrome tow hooks, don't use them. They just add them for bling. But if you want them, your going to have get the factory black ones chromed.

Corwyyn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Do you need to take the bumber off to install the M bracket?
You shouldn't need to, that is why they made the 'M' bolt that way. There are some installation instructions in the How-To section if you want to check them out.

Personally if I was installing the factory hooks I'd get a rattle-can of the brightest, loudest color I could find (like the safety-vest yellow/green) and spray them up :)