Centralia, PA trip Oct 24

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yes, this is a one day trip and the meeting place needs to be determined and as easy as possible for everyone to find.

Plus, since there is more interest this time and more are going I will go through the thread again and make a list. Also, some of you have my cell# from past runs so if anyone else that is going wants to swap cell # pm me.

Dave

Vranes17

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dave, how is it up there? I know you said it was stocker friendly, but after now having a lift on is it gonna be too easy? Just a little info would be good cause ive never been.

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Andrew, we were all strapped over one spot ...clearance issues. Except for Josh. He is lifted and made it over. Except for that it was easy/stock friendly. There will be 4 jeeps with winches anyway. We need to find a different trail as the last one was tight and we all got scratched up. It will be a combination of a sightseeing trip of the abandoned town and wheeling. Shouldn't be anything you can't do.

Dave

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
So this is what the list looks like so far.

1...Bandit1..(Don XJ)......CB and FRS
2..Dave......CB
3..Josh....CB and FRS
4..JeepOwner07 (Kevin).......CB?
5...Andy (WJ)......
6...Derek (JK)......CB?
7..wolverine1020 (Dean)
8..Jim Kelly
9...ClydeFrog..........CB
10..quicksilversurf
11...Simon might go (YJ).......CB?
12...Vranes17....Andrew....FRS

CF and myself have CB's. Don has CB and FRF's. I might borrow one of his FRF's too if everyone else has one for trail use in addition to my CB.

Some of you have my cell# and I have yours. Others can PM me if you want to swap cell#.

Everyone that is going stay tuned to this thread for updates. Exact meeting place and any other info to be determined when we get closer to the date.

Dave

Last edited:

KJJosh

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Add me to the list of people that have a CB and FRS. I will bring 2 FRS incase someone needs one.

Vranes17

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Add me also im 75% gonna come, I have a motorola talkabout 250 handheld, would that work?

Bandit1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So this is what the list looks like so far.

1...Bandit1..(Don XJ)......CB and FRS
2..Dave......CB
3..Josh....CB and FRS
4..JeepOwner07 (Kevin).......CB?
5...Andy (WJ)......
6...Derek (JK)......CB?
7..wolverine1020 (Dean)
8..Jim Kelly
9...ClydeFrog..........CB
10..quicksilversurf
11...Simon might go (YJ).......CB?
12...Vranes17....Andrew....FRS

CF and myself have CB's. Don has CB and FRF's. I might borrow one of his FRF's too if everyone else has one for trail use in addition to my CB.

Some of you have my cell# and I have yours. Others can PM me if you want to swap cell#.

Everyone that is going stay tuned to this thread for updates. Exact meeting place and any other info to be determined when we get closer to the date.

Dave

yea dave, this is looking to be bigger than i expected, lol... I will have to go through the post on Jeepforum.com to make a hybrid list for both... as you have simon and andy listed here and they are from JF...

Here is the link to the thread on Jeep Forum...
http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f160/centralia-pa-trip-oct-24-a-1101565/

Bandit1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ok, just created the hybrid list and posted it on jeep forum. here is a copy of what was posted there...

If you are going on the Centralia run, let me know what you have for commo too please...

so as it looks so far, we have:

From jeepforum.com
01..Bandit1...CB, FRS, and Cell
02..Redrockin7...
03..heepinforchrist...
04..notenoughboost...
05..Jameslol...
06..DaveKJ...CB and Cell
07..SENTINELSIX...Cell
08..Simontuffguy...CB and Cell

From KJCountry.com
01..Josh...CB and FRS
02..JeepOwner07 (Kevin)...CB?
03..Derek (JK)...CB
04..wolverine1020 (Dean)...
05..Jim Kelly...CB, FRS, and Cell
06..ClydeFrog...CB
07..quicksilversurf...
08..Vranes17 (Andrew)...FRS
09...Mikey1273

From LOSTJEEPS.com

I think that is everyone so far...am i missing or forgetting anyone??

Quicksilversurf, if you are the same person from both here on KJ and over on Lost Jeeps let us know and we will make the change to the list...

We are up to 17 jeeps going at this point...

Last edited by a moderator:

Bandit1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
This trip is gonna be freaking sweet, so many jeeps

I know, now to see on trip day if everyone that says they want to go actually shows up... happened back in may when we went down, lots of interest, lots of people saying they wanted to go and only 4 jeeps showed up... we still had a blast anyway...

mikey1273

Full Access Member
Reaction score
nothing definitive just yet, but I may have found a spot just off the exit on 81 that would work, and time wise, we are looking around 11-1200.

just pick a plce that will be easy for all to find. I will be comming from south of Harrisburg so it should not be far for me but I don't know that area near Centralia reall well..... only been there once.

wolverine1020

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know I'll be hitting that Dunkin Donuts on 61 in St.Clair about 6 miles south of Centralia.
That's the closest one for miles! need to stock up.

Bandit1

Full Access Member
Reaction score
just pick a plce that will be easy for all to find. I will be comming from south of Harrisburg so it should not be far for me but I don't know that area near Centralia reall well..... only been there once.

yea, i will be picking a place that should be easy to find... there is a hotel/motel just off exit 119 on 81. i think it is a Howard Johnson or something like that... can anyone confirm? that is where I am thinking we could all meet, parking lot has plenty of space for all the jeeps to meet up and not be on the side of the road or something...