CB Antenna Bracket

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

slaptastic

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey, I am looking into putting a CB in my KJ and I was wondering if there was a certain bracket for the antenna that you guys use. I would really like a bolt on bracket. I don't want to do any drilling. I searched around and found one. But I was wondering if there was a site that had them or there were only a select few.

Here's the site of the one I found.

Thanks!

yellocoyote

Administrator
Reaction score
I used a stainless steel bracket that I purchased through the Firestik website... but it does require you to drill.

family KJ

JPOTM WINNER
Reaction score
I have to install mine...Looks like a simple steel L-bracket from homedepot, drill, prime, paint and install antenna. Save your self some $$$

hyson

Reaction score
Hey, I am looking into putting a CB in my KJ and I was wondering if there was a certain bracket for the antenna that you guys use. I would really like a bolt on bracket. I don't want to do any drilling. I searched around and found one. But I was wondering if there was a site that had them or there were only a select few.

Here's the site of the one I found.

Thanks!

Check out my thread here. It all depends on where you plan on mounting the antenna. Each location dictates what sort of mount is used.

Drilling really isn't too bad with this type of mount. You don't see the holes since they're in such a discrete location.

Last edited: