Can't Set Clock

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

CapnRick

Reaction score
Can anybody help with this - I have an '03 Liberty Renegade and I tried to set the clock for DST and when I push in the H or M button nothing happens on the display. Supposedly when you depress either button, the display should read TIME, then you use other buttons to set the time. I even re-checked the owner's manual and it seems pretty straightforward. Is this a real problem or am I just too ******** to understand the device? #-o

especko

Full Access Member
Reaction score
hmm all i had to do was take a pen and press the H button unless it was an hour less then before, it took maybe 10 sec tops to fix the time.

jeepgirl0385

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Use a smaller implement to press the button with...I had that problem, turned out the thing I was using was too big to properly depress the button, so I tried something else and it was fine.

That reminds me...I have to set my clock back in Jeep...

Corwyyn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
CapnRick said:
Supposedly when you depress either button, the display should read TIME, then you use other buttons to set the time.

You press and hold the H or M buttons to change it; toothpicks work great for that. Just turn the key to Accessory so the time displays on the radio - if the radio is on wait for it to display the time. then just take a pointed implement and press and hold the H button until it comes back around to where you want it.

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
another trick, try turning the car off, even take the key out, then press TIME/DISPLAY on your screen, when clock pops out work on it.. see if that helps with stuck time.

CapnRick

Reaction score
Thanks to all who replied!!!

Actually jeepgirl0385 hit the nail on the head. I was using a ball point pen but it was not depressing the button far enough. I happened to have a handy toothpick in my glove box and that did the trick.

Safe wheeling!!

Latest posts

Staff online

Members online