Canadian

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TigerClaws

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Since its not all sellers and stores that ship to Canada from USA i thought maybe having a canadian thread where Canadians can tell others about good stores to get the goodies and all would be great. Yeah, duty fees can be a real deal sometimes ... As far as i've seen Mopar.com is complete with all the stuff they sell but on Mopar.ca (canadian mopar site) they dont have anything listed... Of course you can get it... but its not like you see the item and the prices... Well, if any of you fellows Canadians have spotted nice retaillers here in Canada, feel free to post them in here !!

Ry' N Jen

Banned
Reaction score
Slightly North of the 49° th. Parallel... In HongC
Since its not all sellers and stores that ship to Canada from USA i thought maybe having a canadian thread where Canadians can tell others about good stores to get the goodies and all would be great. Yeah, duty fees can be a real deal sometimes ... As far as i've seen Mopar.com is complete with all the stuff they sell but on Mopar.ca (canadian mopar site) they dont have anything listed... Of course you can get it... but its not like you see the item and the prices... Well, if any of you fellows Canadians have spotted nice retaillers here in Canada, feel free to post them in here !!

Well, I'm on the West Coast and we have a few really good off road shops.
This isn't a business, but it is a good source for info.
http://www.bc4x4.com/
The following are 4x4 business'

http://www.national4wd.com/Pages/locations.html#BC
http://www.nsor.com/
http://ariesautomotive.com/
http://www.cap-it.com/

I don't know if your interested?

kj924

Administrator
Reaction score
Yeah the shipping thing from the states is sometimes a drag......especially when you see something you really want and they won't ship to Canada.

But, if they ( usually businesses) don't want my money, I will spend it elsewhere......no big deal.

Canada section eh?...........;)

KeswickDave

Gold Moderator
KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sounds like a great idea eh!

Now can someone pass me a serviette, I just spilled my poutine!

Once I'm done eating I'm gonna put on my touque and clean out the eavestroughs, then start in on a two-four!

Dave

TigerClaws

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Aye mate !! Did you hear the news ? They want to illegalize the polar bear hunt in the Toronto main region and its surroundings !! What do you think about it ?? :p
Aye !! You guys seem to forget to make your oil changes on your husky snow sleds !!

KeswickDave

Gold Moderator
KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
Ows she gettin on b'ys?

lard tunderin' jeez's b'y, Idn't dat fulish!

Stay where your at and I'll come where your to!

(My wife is from Newfoundland so I'm allowed to talk like that!) :p

kj924

Administrator
Reaction score
Here in Ottawa it was -29 degrees C and a wind chill of -36degrees, and working outside last night at3 in the morning it was bone chilling. :eek:

I will trade you for the fog socks. :p

Ry' N Jen

Banned
Reaction score
Here in Ottawa it was -29 degrees C and a wind chill of -36degrees, and working outside last night at3 in the morning it was bone chilling. :eek:

I will trade you for the fog socks. :p

Nah, I'm from Alberta! I can relate to working outside in the minus my nuts are the size of dehydrated split peas temperatures!:D
Pre-wiring stick frame homes and businesses.

TigerClaws

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Hey you guys ever had any experience with the offroad store CAP-IT ? I just found that store online and was wondering how they are ... Besides, its the only ones i've seen who had Old Man EMU coil springs... I work at a Traction (Trucks and heavy equipment parts) same as NAPA but for heavy stuff. I can get ranchos on my own but the OME HD coil springs i cant get them so .... You guys have any ideas where i can get those ?

Ry' N Jen

Banned
Reaction score
A few shops here on the west coast sell OME them as well. They more than likely are getting them out of the states of directly from AU.
As far as Cap-it goes, They have a store out here in town. Just every time I seem to be in the neighborhood, they are not open! Web site looks ok, just no prices.