Can I change my screen name?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

redrock08

Reaction score
Can I change my screen name?
I have found out that I have a KK not a KJ. An 2008 liberty is a KK. Well that is news to me, so I need to change my screen name.

Corwyyn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
One of the admins should be able to do it, if not you could always re-register and have them delete the other account.

And welcome to the family!

redrock08

Reaction score
One of the admins should be able to do it, if not you could always re-register and have them delete the other account.

Thanks for the fast answer. Another ? Where are the Admins?

redrock08

Reaction score

Thanks for the fast answer. Another ? Where are the Admins?

2003KJ

Reaction score
And it's been done. Thought about making it redrock_kk but wasn't sure if you'd want that. If you do (or want something even completely different) let me know!

Corwyyn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
And it's been done. Thought about making it redrock_kk but wasn't sure if you'd want that. If you do (or want something even completely different) let me know!
Might not be a bad idea, cuz right now you've got '***' at the end of your user name :eek: :p

yoda13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I saw this thread last night and I didn't catch it until now...

4Factor

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Ummm.. changed his user name and he hasn't responded to this thread since. I wonder if he can figure out his new login name? Unless you emailed him outside this forum to tell him of his new name, you may have just inadvertently kicked him off :) Just thought I'd let ya know... just in case :)

2003KJ

Reaction score
Ummm.. changed his user name and he hasn't responded to this thread since. I wonder if he can figure out his new login name? Unless you emailed him outside this forum to tell him of his new name, you may have just inadvertently kicked him off :) Just thought I'd let ya know... just in case :)

Good point...didn't think about that one. Believe it or not, in the history of JKJ, I'm pretty sure this is first name change request we've had....so bare with me here, i'm learning this one as I go along....LOL

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
What's wrong with that????:p

Anyway, would it be possible to change mine to HoosierJeeper ???

Thanks for all you do....

PS-On login I'll just do wjkj and if that doesn't work, I'll try HoosierJeeper. :)

Bumping this up over the spam.....:rolleyes: