Camping Pics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pssbarry

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Here are a couple of pics of the Jeep camping a couple of weeks ago at Ginnie Springs.

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

family KJ

JPOTM WINNER
Reaction score
Ginnie Springs is great, have not been there in years (college years that is)but will be taking the kids there soon. Did you float down the spring or too cold? Good looking Jeep and color.. looks as though we have the same.

pssbarry

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We've been talking about going the last couple of years and we finally made time to go. The place is really cool. We didn't float down on tubes but we rented a canoe and paddled up and down the river. My son and I did swim in the Ginnie and Devil springs and it was awesome. It was a little cold but not bad. Thanks, I agree on the color, nice choice.

Dave

Administrator
KJ Supporting Member
KK Supporting Member
Reaction score
Nice pics Barry. Looks like fun.

Oh, and just for the record you guys down in gatorland don't know what real cold water is.....haha

Dave

pssbarry

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The water is spring fed so it is a constant 72 degrees. I am originally from Va. Beach and back in my younger days used to surf year round. I remember one January day when the temps were in the teens and there was ice hanging off the pier. Now that was cold.