Camp Jeep 2006

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

yoda13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Want to...but am sure the fiance will say no!.... #-o

But its OK, the reason she'll say no is because of all the other trips we are scheduled to take... \:D/

Bennett

Administrator
Reaction score
I think I might go... It's not that far from me.

Little over an hour drive for me.

Bennett

scarecrow

Reaction score
Since when is Camp Jeep not in Virginia anymore? I was actually gonna go this year. Now i'm thinking it's too far away. Damn!!

Bennett

Administrator
Reaction score
I was just at road america (where camp jeep is this year) today watching the Ferrari Challenge (I've got pics too)... I was looking into the prices for camp jeep... man it's really expensive to camp there over night, like 20 per person!! + registration is a little over 300 bucks.

I'm gonna talk to some buddies see if we can split the costs, but I really want to go. It probably would be cheaper / easier to just to stay at hotel.. I've gotta look into availability and prices.

Bennett

pixeldzn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Myself and a few other LOST members will be trail guides at Camp Jeep this year. Look for 5 KJs working as guides (We also have an XJ and TJ taggin along with our LOST posse too).

hyde

KJ Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am counting on a local get-together for some easy wheeling.. 8-[

Bennett

Administrator
Reaction score
hmm sounds like fun... I am just looking into hotel accomodations at the moment.

Bennett