Cali folks?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sd89gta

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lancaster?!? I'm from P-dale!!! Anyways, i'm out here in the VA right now, but will be home soon i hope. What part of Lancaster?

JJsKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Lancaster?!? I'm from P-dale!!! Anyways, i'm out here in the VA right now, but will be home soon i hope. What part of Lancaster?

Eastside! YO!

meh.

Live between Ave K and J12, 6th and 7th East. Was getting pretty bad till they cracked down on the section 8 rentals, getting better every day now.

So when you heading back this way?

sd89gta

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Going, going, back, back to Cali Cali! May 8 is when I'll be back for school and such,( going to CSUN), but gotta take a class over summer at avc. Going to leave the KJ in VA, but will be driving a GC when i get, oh Joy!!! I see the other forum for CA there is, looks like a good place for local info.

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
TBJ is in Ohio....and you're in his basement...so you're not in Cali....:D

Diggerfreek

Reaction score
leghump.gifdrunk.gif(Alcy)threadjacked.gif(admin) (deadhorse) peepwall.gifscrewy.gif(banan-hit)doughpoke.gifchairshot.gif

Free Beer

Reaction score
Is cleghorn the trail at the base of the Cajon pass?
I think I might be able to make it to this run. Do you have directions?

btw, Im trying to get on over at Lostkjs and haven't had an email yet after a few days

Latest posts

Members online