BundyHill 6-12

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

deathbypsi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Had a great day at Bundy Hill saturday with friends from BorderLine4x4,GL4x4 and Ranger-Forums! First time out in the B2 since last year and only a few things have changed since then biggest being stepping up to 35" tires and wow did they make a huge difference.Truck went everywhere I pointed it,over top anything in front of it,never got hung up or stuck once all day.
More importantly for me the day was about Dawns first time out as a driver of her own rig. She has a 03 Liberty that we have done a few cheap upgrades to that would allow her to keep up with most of the boys.So far it has a budget 2.5" lift,31" MTR's and my homemade front recovery points.Next upgrade will be a rear locker for sure.
Biggest concern was getting her to trust her spotters and just get over her fears of being on 3 wheels and being way off camber! All I can say is by the end of the day I couldnt have been more proud of her!

You must be registered for see images attach

Wish I took more pix but thats all we got. Still have one vid to post.

JeepINgeek

Silver Supporter
Reaction score
we were out there the next day.. i see you guys were in soem spots we didnt find.. though it also looks like we were considerably drier too..

Good times!!

deathbypsi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The rain the day before made it pretty nasty in the woods. We parked the KJ before we hit the bad trails and just beat mine up instead.

:) She was so happy to see a stock looking black KJ running around the same time as us cuz she could brag how hers was bigger and badder......

deathbypsi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The Twin Beam front ends are decent except for massive camber changes during articulation. My is the Dana35 and with some minor mods it flexes very well up front....that said I do have a D44 straight axle waiting to go under it very soon.

eyehatetofu

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is this like the premier wheelin' spot in the MI area?

I have been seriously contemplating moving back to MI, but if this is all that is offered as far as wheelin', I'm staying in AZ.

I don't mean any offense, and it looks like it could be fun if that was your thing, but... not for me.

deathbypsi

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is this like the premier wheelin' spot in the MI area?

I have been seriously contemplating moving back to MI, but if this is all that is offered as far as wheelin', I'm staying in AZ.

I don't mean any offense, and it looks like it could be fun if that was your thing, but... not for me.

This is not the "premier" park by any means. It is however the newest and the nearest to my home. These pix only show a fraction of what it has to offer tho.
We also have The Mounds ORV park, Rocks & Valleys,Twisted Trails,Turtle Island. I would trade Mi for AZ anytime. lol

JeepINgeek

Silver Supporter
Reaction score
jayme and i were texting back and forth on the way there that if the park were too muddy we were just going to toole around the country roads.. the scenery in that area was beautiful.

yellocoyote

Administrator
Reaction score
jayme and i were texting back and forth on the way there that if the park were too muddy we were just going to toole around the country roads.. the scenery in that area was beautiful.

(yeahthat) I think Jeeps are drawn to non-paved surfaces by default. :D

My take on Bundy Hill is that it's a cool place to go if you live within a couple of hours. I don't know that I would personally travel the 4+ hours for a weekend trip there. It's only a fraction of the size that Badlands is... I would guess 1/4 the size. I'm not convinced that there's enough to do for an entire weekend without hitting the same obstacles multiple times... not that I had a problem doing that. :rolleyes: :D I'd definitely go again for the day if I was back in that area.

Members online

No members online now.