Build sheet

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

yellocoyote

Administrator
Reaction score
Also, 2002 was the only year KJs had the ash tray built into the dash bezel. No other KJs have that, or the power outlet+cig lighter

Really? Well, that's pretty cool... :) I have the ash tray/outlets. Ashtray serves well to hold spare change. :D

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Hell yea im lucky with the ******! When i test drive it i thought it had the 42 but when i put it in drive i heard my favorite sound and i knew it was a 45. I can see that the PO could have taken out the cover but the bracket was never even installed because the pre made hole spots on the bumper are not drilled at all. And the smokers group, isn't it supposed to have the ash tray built into the dash bezel? My old one did but this one just has a storage spot instead of it.

My KJ also said it had a front bracket. It never did.

ThunderbirdJunkie

Bronze Supporter
Reaction score
The front bracket is not installed at the factory. It's just thrown in the cargo area inside a plastic bag with a couple screws in the bag with it.

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Wish the dealer or PO left it for me....because I need it, or will in the future...

Warren.fischbeck

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I know, stupid state. I was all kinds of excited when we test drove it and it didn't have one on the front like a pair of buck teeth. I didn't say anything about but when we went to hop in to drive off in it there was the bracket...

JeepOwner07

Full Access Member
Reaction score
LOL your complaining about the bracket and i WANT the bracket, to add yet another Steelers item to my jeep haha, have had a steelers license plate in the door map pocket since i bought the Jeep in September, just haven't gotten around to ordering a license plate bracket.

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
I have Jeep Liberty plate I want to add, and plus I'll probably be moving in a year or two...

ThunderbirdJunkie

Bronze Supporter
Reaction score
lol your complaining about the bracket and i want the bracket, to add yet another steelers item to my jeep haha, have had a steelers license plate in the door map pocket since i bought the jeep in september, just haven't gotten around to ordering a license plate bracket.

boooooooooo steelers

mag03kj

Banned
Reaction score
LOL your complaining about the bracket and i WANT the bracket, to add yet another Steelers item to my jeep haha, have had a steelers license plate in the door map pocket since i bought the Jeep in September, just haven't gotten around to ordering a license plate bracket.

I bought one from a newbe for 5 bucks off this site....:D

kbooneKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
just checked it and I saw the green sticker but I didnt count the ****** bolts cuz im 99.99% sure that its the 45....I had the 45 in my sport and this one shifts exactly like it and nothing like my moms 42