bugs from my trip

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jeep1350

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I drove my 08 jeep liberty down orlando FL and got home last night I have lot bugs and other shit on my front bumper and other place. I washed car didn't help at all and wax bumper didn't take bugs off what else should, I do get them off let me know thanks?

kensguns

Reaction score
Bug Removal

Take a wet towel and lay it across the area you want to clean. This will soften the bugs and make removal easier with soap and water. This is what we have been doing for years with motorcycle windshields. Kenny.

HoosierJeeper

Gold Supporter/Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Welcome to my world!!!! For removal, try Turtle Wax bug and tar remover. Very good stuff, and it leaves a nice smooth and shiny surface. :)

daveb

Reaction score
Go to the auto parts store and ask for Bugs be-gone It is made by the Sea-Foam people. Spray it on and pretty much rinse it off a few minute later. I use it in my trailer front and my Jeep. Paint safe Bio-degradable for green freaks.

Dave

moparman

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Does anybody know if "bug" windshield washer fluid works? I would have already tried it last fall but it is only good to about 20 degrees f.