Brush Bars and Grille Gaurds

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jwheeles

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I would like to find the MOPAR brush gaurd for the '05 KJ. Two dealerships have told me that it is discontinued.

Anybody know where I could find one or something similar? In stainless preferably.

I would also like to see pictures and get opinions on grille gaurds that people have installed.

Thanks!

Marty

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have the simple bull bar (see avatar), just as something to tie down the front of my canoe or kayaks. They also come in chrome. It is a very light mount, not a crash bar at all. In fact I even pulled one side up a bit when I tightened the canoe down. Just pushed it back.

Got it from jparts, lots of people on this forum buy there, great prices even with delivery to Canada. Had it on for 3 years now (90,000 km) and it's showing heavy flaking from road grit. Not a great paint job. I'm taking it off and repainting it this winter.

jwheeles

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Bull Bar

Thank you. They have them listed for the '04 and earlier. They don't show it for the '05. I've seen that on several places. Maybe sooner or later they will release one for the '05.