Brand new to the site/ My Jeep in the snow

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Joahie

Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach
Brand new to the site have always used it for help in maintaining my Liberty have had her so long going to start upgrading her and figured I could show my progress and maybe help some folk out and get some help along the way . So recently started getting a really weird metallic ticking rattle clicking noise hard to pin point so I’m going to be changing out the tensioner unit and belt as soon as it arrives from fed ex I’m expecting Monday hoping that fixes that noise otherwise will be looking at timing chain hoping it’s not that though. Anyone else go thru this rattle noise.
Thanks

LibertyTC

Staff member
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum, nice Jeep!
A good tool for pin-pointing noises to have around, is a mechanics stethoscope.
This one works real well and I got it over at Princess Auto, there is one in Victoria, CanTire might have it too ?

It is made by Power Fist.

Billwill

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Yes welcome to the site.
I am 68 years old and have seen snow only twice in South Africa...1964 and 1981 although some areas further south do get snow fairley often.

Seen plenty snow though skiing in Austria and driving in Germany and Switzerland...great fun if you are not used to it and in a basic hired vehicle and driving on the "wrong" side of the road.;)