Brand New Lift Kit for Local Sale

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MoreTorque06

Reaction score
I am selling my brand new lift kit. I'd rather have a locker than a lift.

It includes:
2 - Old Man Emu (OME) Heavy Duty Front Coil Springs – Model 927 (These are the hard to find, made in Australia version. All new versions are made in China.)
2 - Rancho RSX9000 Front Struts – Model 17505
2 – Rocky Road Outfitters Front Strut Spacer Plate
2 – K3199 Front Lower Ball Joints
2 – Rocky Road Outfitters 2.5” Polyurethane Rear Spring Spacer
2 – Rocky Road Outfitters Hydro 8000 Extended Length Rear Shock
2 - Mopar Rear Upper Spring Isolators

I am asking $650 or best OFFER. Don't be afraid to make an offer.

I will drive 2 hours from Waukesha, WI 53189 to meet you for pickup. Shipping is just too much of a pain and very expensive. I have pictures of everything. Again, everything is 100% new.

Thanks and let me know ASAP!

[email protected]

NEW BOTTOM LINE PRICE: $400 CASH! COME GET IT ASAP!

Last edited:

twack

Full Access Member
Reaction score
will you break any of it up id really like the front struts and probably the front springs....maybe the strut plates? And i live in SE MN

MoreTorque06

Reaction score
NEW BOTTOM LINE PRICE: $400 CASH! COME GET IT ASAP!

If no one grabs this, I will find a box and get it all set to be shipped at your cost and back at the $475 obo price.

Last edited:

trowe1

Reaction score
Hello, I e-mailed you twice on July 1st saying I would purchase what you have and to let me know how far you can get into Illinois in the two hour time frame. I would be coming from the St. Louis area. I was off for 4 days and wanted to come get it during that 4 day period. I assumed you sold it and that's why I didn't get a reply. You were asking 475.00 then and now it's 400.00. Let me know where we could meet and I'll concider it. I have made another purchase since then but I may still be interested. I replyed to you e-mail in the first ad. Moretorque05@gmail

Thanks, Tom

JMSMN

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No he dosent. Saw it go down to 400$ and bought it immediately. Its been on my jeep for at least a month now.