Brakes

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mmc757

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Please discuss what types of brakes you use, why, your favorite source for brake parts, and any other specific experience you have to help others choose brakes.

mmc757

Full Access Member
Reaction score
No, it will feel hard. You would be losing your power assist. A low pedal could mean alot of things, but the first thing that comes to mind is a failing master cylinder.

? I think you got the wrong thread...But thanks for the bump!

jnaut

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I use the powerslot rotors and Napa Adaptive One ceramic pads in front, same pads and Napa Premium rotors in rear. No complaints.

jas32

Reaction score
I've been very satisfied with the NAPA Ultra Premium line (rotors and pads). Works much better than OEM. A little more expensive than "OEM grade" replacement parts but well worth it.

ridenby

Gold Supporter
Reaction score
Used "loaded" calipers from zatozone,I am getting real good at swapping them.

LibertyTC

Staff member
Reaction score
Just did the rear brakes with all Napa.
You can feel the difference in rear now, much better!
The ebrake was in desperate need as well, the shoes were falling apart.
40023[/ATTACH]"]
You must be registered for see images attach

Attachments

• NapaRearBrakesComplete.jpg
    NapaRearBrakesComplete.jpg
    148.4 KB · Views: 0

Venomous Duck

Reaction score
Need to bring this back from the dead. I just got a 03 limited with 125K on it and plan on hauling a pop up camper next summer. The rotors are gouged up pretty good but looks like newer pads, pedal is a bit mushy as well so i'm looking at replacing the rubber hoses, and they fade quickly on the off ramp. I want to be able to stop with confidence. LibertyTC - Are those ATE Elliptical Gas Slotted rotors? I was looking at getting those for the front.

dude1116

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Those are NAPA Ultra Premiums. The stopping power is awesome. With no antilock brakes...I'm able to lock up the brakes EASILY at higher speeds. A scary thought but sometimes idiots on the roads cause you to need to stop hard...