Big water leak

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gfunk_nz

Reaction score
My 03' CRD decided to start dropping all it's water, unfortunately it was when the mother in law was way out of town in it. It was taken to a local garage where the car is and they said it's the housing on the back of the water pump so it needs a new water pump.
I decided it best to bring the car back into town to my normal garage that replaced the water pump last July as they know what they are doing with it now.
From the parts catalogue all I can see is the water pump adaptor that bolts to the back of it. Is that a part that would be likely to fail, I figured it would be all aluminium not plastic so in theory shouldn't break. I've only been able to find it for sale as a genuine part and $700 or so!

gfunk_nz

Reaction score
oops, although currently I feel it doesn't even deserve to be called that, lots of things have suddenly starting happening to it all at once.

Latest posts

Members online