BF Goodrich All Terrain T/A

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chadandy12

Reaction score
This is my first post been reading but did not join till now. Anyway I have a 2010 liberty sport 4x4 and I replaced the original tires with LT245/75R16 on the stock rims. I was going to go with LT/245/70R16 but they were not in stock so Discount Tire said hey should we try these which where the 75's I said sure as long as there is no rubbing. Well the installed them and there is no rubbing issues turning going over curbs and such. Just curious if anyone else has these on their KK? I am not going to be doing any crazy offraoding just hunting roads and mainly on street. Are their any worries with this tire size on there? Thanks for the help. I tried to search in here on this tire size on a non-lifted KK but came up with nothing.

Moab

Reaction score
This is my first post been reading but did not join till now. Anyway I have a 2010 liberty sport 4x4 and I replaced the original tires with LT245/75R16 on the stock rims. I was going to go with LT/245/70R16 but they were not in stock so Discount Tire said hey should we try these which where the 75's I said sure as long as there is no rubbing. Well the installed them and there is no rubbing issues turning going over curbs and such. Just curious if anyone else has these on their KK? I am not going to be doing any crazy offraoding just hunting roads and mainly on street. Are their any worries with this tire size on there? Thanks for the help. I tried to search in here on this tire size on a non-lifted KK but came up with nothing.

Congrats on the 2010 Liberty...
Love to see some pics:D
Welcome

chadandy12

Reaction score
I will have to take some its nothing to special just a bright white 4x4 sport, only mods so far are front tinted windows, and the replacement tires. I like it alot so far, rides nice, gas mileage is not to bad and with the new tires it sits up nicely. I actaully parked next to a 2008 limited and I was at least an inch and a half higher sitting not much but it was noticeable.

rockymountain

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I will have to take some its nothing to special just a bright white 4x4 sport, only mods so far are front tinted windows, and the replacement tires. I like it alot so far, rides nice, gas mileage is not to bad and with the new tires it sits up nicely. I actaully parked next to a 2008 limited and I was at least an inch and a half higher sitting not much but it was noticeable.

You'll probably be closer to the 2008 in 2 years because your springs will sag. the 2008 has sagged already.

How are the tires on wet roads and wet grass? I might be getting these tires, but I'm unsure about them because of certain complaints.

And WELCOME!

chadandy12

Reaction score
Good call never thought of that. The other thing is its a limited with the 17" rims and much smaller tires. I like the tires alot handle nicely I had 225/75 highway tires from factory and can't tell a diff in handling. Wet traction is good have not been in wet grass with them yet only had them a week or so now. I read a bunch of reviews on them and allmost all were good other than a few complaints which will always happen. Only common complaint I read was in mud the mud tends to stick and obviously you loose traction then. Other than that longevity, handling, wet, snow, noice, gas mileage were all good.

You'll probably be closer to the 2008 in 2 years because your springs will sag. the 2008 has sagged already.

How are the tires on wet roads and wet grass? I might be getting these tires, but I'm unsure about them because of certain complaints.

And WELCOME!

Members online

No members online now.