Benefits of replacing the Front Struts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MoladoGuy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Looking for info on the subject. Thinking of buying the Rancho RSX rear shocks and also pulling some more money to get the front Struts. I have the BDS 2" lift.

Thanks!

JJsKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
The best money I spent when I had the Daystar lift (prior to switching to the Frankenlift) was buying the Ranchos. It drastically changed the ride for the better for sure. (moving from the Daystar to Frankenlift w/ Ranchos made an even bigger improvement)

Bennett

Administrator
Reaction score
JJsKJ said:
The best money I spent when I had the Daystar lift (prior to switching to the Frankenlift) was buying the Ranchos. It drastically changed the ride for the better for sure. (moving from the Daystar to Frankenlift w/ Ranchos made an even bigger improvement)
X2 I had the same scenario coming from rusty's shocks.

Bennett

fouros

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i was using the stock strut with an OME coil, added the rancho and the difference was night and day , i will be sticking with the ranchos even though i live in the land of Old Man Emu

MoladoGuy

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow, thanks all for the responses. I plan to add the Rancho Struts and rear shocks by mid June. Heading out to Silver Lake, MI at the end of June!

Thanks again.

Members online

No members online now.