Badlands attica IN 8-12

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AndySRT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
well me callaway and fastTRX (dunno if there on this site but anyways)met up at the badlands in attica IN today. I got to test out my new lift and we got impress a few people out there with the capability of the KJ. :D anyways onto the pictures.

You must be registered for see images attach

theres more here

http://s8.photobucket.com/albums/a22/AndySRT/LOST 8-12/

o8k

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow! That white jeep really took a dive into that ditch, very cool shot. BTW i like those 245/75r16 MT/R's they look really good., what brand tire are those? Im shopping for new tires, as mine are flying appart in chunks.

Corwyyn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I love this one:
I know he's just coming up over a rise but from this vantage it really looks like an Oh S#!T moment :D :eek:

Wow! That white jeep really took a dive into that ditch, very cool shot. BTW i like those 245/75r16 MT/R's they look really good., what brand tire are those? Im shopping for new tires, as mine are flying appart in chunks.
Yeah, and it doesn't help when you keep picking tire scabs off of them :p You know they'll never heal if you do that...

rkeegstra

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I second Corwyyn's vote on the Front-End-Coming-Over-The-Rise picture. I must now steal that idea and try to create my own version.

Russ

sevenhelmet

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Was that white KJ completely stock? Definitely OEM rims and tires on there. If so, makes that ditch "flex" pic all the more impressive...

AndySRT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
he was just playing around in that photo we pushed it right to the limit before we had him back off and take a differnt line. ohh and as for coming over the rise photo he had to be careful there because that and alot of the hills on that trail are like this /\ so i had to spot him over to make sure the rockers were not damaged. the white one has a frakenlift on it.

AndySRT

Full Access Member
Reaction score
ohh and i did manage to get my first door ding. damn trees just jump out at you when your teeter totering on something. its about a golfball sized dent to the upper part of my rear drivers door. on the red libby those are firestone destination M/T's
here are callaway's photos

http://www.flickr.com/photos/frankenkj03/sets/72157601412141594/

and some of me off his pics

i was high centered on my superskid in this pic. allJ's makes a great product that is all i can say.

Last edited: