AZ run 5-17-08

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AZKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Robert... Beth and I signed on for this run. We'll meet you at the McD's on the SW corner of Elsworth and Main....

AZKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is this a whole weekend thing or just for Saturday?
It's whatever you want to do. Some folks are camping out for the entire weekend starting on Friday. Others are driving up on Saturday.

M&P40 and I will be leaving East Mesa (Elsworth and Main) at 0730 Saturday morning. We're going to meet everyone in Young at 1000....

AZKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
you should join us i have never been on these particular trails but i know the area is definately something to take in.
It's a nice area with varied scenery and trails. Here is a pic going north on 288 (a graded dirt road) looking back on Four Peaks from the Roosevelt Lake side....

You must be registered for see images

djui5

Reaction score
Could I leave Sat and come back Sat? I have to work Sun mornin :) I'm thinking about it, though I do have lots of stuff to do. Ellsworth isn't far from me though.

AZKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
djui5... that's what we are doing, driving up Saturday morning and returning to Phoenix that evening. We're meeting up with M&P40 at 0715-0730 at the Chevron/McD's on the SW corner of Elsworth and Main.

Hope to see ya there!!!

AZKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
We had a fun trip up to Young yesterday. Pics and trip reports can be found HERE if anyone is interested.

Last edited:

djui5

Reaction score
I didn't make it! I just had too much to do. Next time though! Looks like it was a great trip.

o8k

Full Access Member
Reaction score
looked like a great trip! cant wait to get back out there with yall...