AZ LOST Trick or Jeep 2008-- Still On

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AZKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
OK, I gotta ask how you came about with this new moniker (I figure it was because you were position #3 in the group run, just wondering why it stuck?)

Kevin... yep, you guessed it and also because that is about as high as I can hope to aspire to in the hierarchy of things when it comes to being out on the trail. I thought about the other important slot of any trail run, being the Tail Gunner. Since I have no hope of Beth getting her Liberty lifted, I would end up being the one left behind if I was in that position. So, I have forever claimed position 3 in any future runs and hence forth will be addressed as "Number 3". That is of course if Team Leader gives his okay and thinks I am capable of being a good number 3.... :D

I thought about being up front in the Number 2 spot to help Team Leader when needed but, I let Roland and his family have that position because of his enthusiasm and great potential of developing into a much better team leader some day that I could ever be. That way he could observe and learn from a real Team Leader. Not to mention the fact that his CRD has a sun roof and his wife could pop up and take pics of us as we followed along... ;)

You must be registered for see images

As for Team Leader... Mike did such an outstanding job of leading us through the badlands of SE Arizona and answered ALL questions we had, he has earned the respect and title of "Team Leader"... :p

You must be registered for see images

See ya all on the trail again soon...

Number 3

Note: sorry about the bad color in the pics, I screwed up the white balance and tried the best I could to correct them in photochop)