AZ February Run...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AZKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Is anyone interested in a February run? If so, any suggestions on when and what trail?

Here is a Run that is being suggested over on AZ L.O.S.T. for Superbowl Weekend.

Last edited:

M&P40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i would be down for a run as usual, my only issue is the date. i dont have weekend off till the 9th and 10th and i have traffic school on the 9th so if i miss out i will just have to join yall for a later run. but i like montana mountain and think that would be a great run. i will keep an eye out

AZKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Robert... if you can, give me a Sat you can do it and we'll set one up for that date, even if LOST does the same trip earlier in the month. I can handle two trips to the same place in one month. We'll just run it backwards than we did last summer....

M&P40

Full Access Member
Reaction score
feb 23rd would be the next saturday i have completly off. i am thinking i will make it out to four peaks for the cleanup on the 9th being i am done with class at noon

AZKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Anyone else up for a Montana Mountain run, Wells #48 on Feb 23rd???

rkeegstra

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I don't think I will be able to make Feb 23rd, I will try to make the SuperBowl run though.

Russ

o8k

Full Access Member
Reaction score
prolly not, im gonna b frezzin my nutz off up on the north rim the week of 18-22 and the surrounding weekends... If anyone wanna join me on one of those weekends for some romping round flag (cinder hills ohv) or the north rim (random forrest service road)... comon and visit my campsite... high adventure, lotsa pics...

desertkj

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm in the opposite boat of Rkeegstra unfortunately LOL. There is a good chance I could make that run on the 23rd, but I'm definitely not going anywhere Super Bowl weekend.

o8k

Full Access Member
Reaction score
prolly not, im gonna b frezzin my nutz off up on the north rim the week of 18-22 and the surrounding weekends... If anyone wanna join me on one of those weekends for some romping round flag (cinder hills ohv) or the north rim (random forrest service road)... comon and visit my campsite... high adventure, lotsa pics...

Was this a drunk post? it kinda makes sense but is a bit incoherent. hrm...

Arizona KJ Carlos

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Dang, I cant make the one on the 23rd since I have to work that whole day. I would be interested in some runs after that. I'll keep checkin'

AZKJ

Full Access Member
Reaction score
There's a Montana Mountain run being suggested over on LOST for Saturday, Feb 2 if anyone is interested....

Members online

No members online now.