Auto dimming mirror w/ temp readout

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

richar43

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I plan on installing a auto-dimming rear view mirror w/ temp read out on it, and I was wondering if any one has tried this, and if they were able to use the existing temp. wiring & sensor that is on the liberty. I have read the how to, so that shouldn't be to much of a issue, the only concern is I would like to use the existing wiring ect. without having to run a new set.
Thanks in advance. :icon_lol:

LibertyFever

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Where did you get the mirror from? Jeep Liberty Limited's did come with autodimming mirrors but not with a temperature readout.

If you happen to have an EVIC or OTIS in an overhead console you could always pull Acc or Bat power from there or you could run wires up there.

richar43

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I have a liberty sport, and plan on adding a auto dimming mirror w/ temp read out, and was wanting to know if I am able to get the temp readout, the same way the Evic or Otis receives its temp readout from, which I think is from the PCI bus spot, but not to sure.

Latest posts

Members online