aus kj shots

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

yoda13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yeah, parts of TX got their first snow since 1895 over the Christmas Holidays. But that is one of the things I like about living in this state \:D/

What type of temps do you have in the winter?

fouros

Full Access Member
Reaction score
winter can be min around 16 - 17 C 60 F+ where i am during the day but average arond the 70 mark, usually pretty dry as well

we get alot of rain over summer brisbane recorded about 472 inches of rain in the last 3 months some spots got even more

yoda13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Wow, that is a lot of rain 8-[

Are there even more tropical places then where you live, like Darwin perhaps? I heard that it was always warm there and rained a bunch. I am not sure where Brisbane is, gotta get my maps out #-o

fouros

Full Access Member
Reaction score
yeah darwin in the wet gets a lot more roads get cut and nobody goes anywhere........

i am near brisbane which is northern australiaabout 12 hours drive from sydney

yoda13

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I hope that you are still enjoying your summer \:D/ It has gotten very cold, raw, and rainy here. Temperature has dropped 25 degrees in the last couple of hours. I hate it #-o