Attn fabricators and masters of the welding arts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

millsmade

Reaction score
Hello All, I am new here.

Looking to get a front bumper fabbed for my 07 KJ. Something simple, along the lines of a TJ bumper just with flares out to make it more flush with the front fenders. Would love to throw a stinger on it too.

I am located in Orlando, FL but am obviously open to pay for shipping if someone non-local would be open to the job.

If anyone is interested, I will post some pictures of other bumpers similar to what I am looking for.

Thanks.

Last edited:

teeje

Full Access Member
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure there's someone here willing to fab one for you. I see it all the time. All there is to do is play the waiting game ;)

2002 Jeep Liberty 3.7L with brand new engine ;)
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tommudd

Staff member
Reaction score
Check local shops in your area, many small ones will do one off custom bumpers

profdlp

Counting My Blessings
Staff member
Reaction score
Check local shops in your area, many small ones will do one off custom bumpers

If I were doing this I would prefer a local shop. No shipping, and it would be much easier to explain to them exactly what you wanted if you (and your Jeep) were there in person. :)

millsmade

Reaction score
If I were doing this I would prefer a local shop. No shipping, and it would be much easier to explain to them exactly what you wanted if you (and your Jeep) were there in person. :)

Good Call. I will look around for some shops here. Thanks.