ARB SNORKEL!!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GeoJeepLib

Reaction score
I sent a couple of emails to ARB...Guess it finally worked!!
Here is the response........

Dear Geo,
I just returned from a week at ARB HQ in Australia. The Jeep Liberty snorkel has been approved for development and will be the next one released. It will take some time but it's on the way.

Jim Jackson
President
ARB-USA
720 SW 34TH STREET
RENTON, WA 98055-4814
Tel: 425-264-1391
Fax: 425-264-1392

www.arbusa.com

GeoJeepLib

Reaction score
Hope so....but one thing for sure....we all know the engine cant handle sucking in water!! Plus the snorkels look great!!

VTNomad

Full Access Member
Reaction score
Water

I've seen some Liberty's without a snorkel in water almost up to the hood. It should work as long as the spark plugs stay dry with a snorkel.

melted

Full Access Member
Reaction score
So with a snorkel my CRD (no spark plugs) should be able to crawl along the lake bottom. Oh yeah, I will need my scuba tank.

DougBenn

Full Access Member
Reaction score
As long as it doesn't suck water into the air intake. Same problem as "getting the spark plugs wet", from the inside out, not to mention the fact that water will not compress in a cylinder and something is gonna give, IE valves, rings rods, ring lands on the pistons..............ummmm let's not go there.

fouros

Full Access Member
Reaction score
i am honestly telling you ARB does NOT make snorkels, There are 2 snorkel manufactuers in australia

SAFARI ( SOLD by ARB) i have had my KJ for 2 years and i asked Safari 2 year ago about a snorkel for my KJ the reply was in 6 -12 months i rang Safari last week and got the same answer 6 - 12 months

AIRTEK

the only imminant snokle for the KJ , We have an AUSJEEPOFFROAD.com member donating his KJ to them to make moulds of the Guards(fenders) for them to make a snorkle, this will be happening in the next 2 weeks,

http://www.ausjeepoffroad.com/forum/showthread.php?t=59143&page=1&pp=30